Monday, January 6, 2014

MY ASSISTANT GLORIA PACKING THE RUSSIAN PRINCESS


My Fantastic ( and very effective ) Assistant Gloria
Packing The Russian Princess




To create this dress was a dream for me .
Irina gave me the opportunity to create it for her wedding , with so many freedom in the creation and the realization .







THE RUSSIAN PRINCESS MATERIALS
Vintage silk sari ( we don't see it , it is the base dress )
Vintage richelieu laces , early 20th Century , dyed with tea .

Tulle dyed with tea
Antique metallic lace from the 19th century

I'm passionated about Russian traditional costumes from the past . Especially the 19th Century .
When I understood Irina is from Russia , I proposed to her to create a dress with Russian influence from this period .

I proposed my view , only with words , because never i draw . She trusted me .

When she received " The Russian Princess " she wrote me a marvelous appreciation , that gave me many emotional tears ! :

" I even was not able to imagine before, that it could be so...magic. I'm breathing like a girl who is in love for the first time ...she changes me, enforce to feel acient archetypes inside, makes me a real princess from the many many centuries ago..I can not speak much, I'm too impressed, but I feel it like a part of me which changes myself and I feel like I've found my 'true' personality. "

PICTURES FROM IRINA , MEMORIES OF HER WEDDING DAY















Thank you for your visits and interest in my work .
For any request concerning my creations , you can contact me at :
jevdajevda@gmail.com

Jenny Eve

If you want to see all the pictures and to know the story from the dress , it is here :