Saturday, March 7, 2015

LES HEURES BLEUES


LES HEURES BLEUES
A sort of collage : Starting a Shawl / Stole but the evolution of the work in progress made I created a sort of coat .
The front looks like a shawl / stole
The back is like a superposition of a shawl on another garment .
The "Variation Around The Kaftan" theme was born !

For Geannine


Patchwork of different recycled blue silks with their original embroideries and my own rustic wool embroideries.
Vintage coins and amulets .
Hand stitched .
Hand embroidered.
Closed by a magnetic snap fastener.


Dimensions :
circumference : approx 80" /  202 cm
Length : approx 50" /  127 cm

















The lining side :


WORK IN PROGRESS :







Thank you for your visit and interest in my creations.

For any request concerning my work , you can contact me at :
jevdajevda@gmail.com

Jenny Eve

*
***
*