Tuesday, June 30, 2015

JUNE MEDLEY


JUNE MEDLEY

Early in the month , travelling in the south of France to meet my children, grandmother and friends.
After 9 long months without seeing them , it was a pleasure ! 


Aigues-Mortes :


Sète , the Thursday brocante :




2 new baskets , they will match perfectly with my vintage Uzbek chapans ( coats )


Holidays ......


A very special place in Sète : La Pointe Courte , a sort of small village with fisher mans families .



Sète , after the Sunday flea market ..... with basket number 3 , practical to carry the" treasures"


A helpfull darling ;)


Paper fan :


Tin box ( to order threads )


Details needle points work , Olà Olà , we are not far away from Spain !


A present from my daughter Charlotte . She knows my tastes :) :


From the flea market :


Colors / Flowers , the sunny and bright south of France


Good bye Sète and La Pointe Courte ....


Waiting the train .....


In the plane .....


Arrival ...... Swedish Summer Nightmare can start !


What i have in all theses travel bags ? Many wools. I bought them in a shop in Montpellier , the brand is Spanish and it is impossible to find it in Sweden . I love so much the quality , very soft , i don't want to change . After each travel , i come back with kilos of wools . 


A practical vintage curiosity :



Threads found in a Sète morning market :


At present in the tin box :


Holidays are ended , time to work , work , work ......




Coffee breaks are a necessity :




I came back with many different Savon de Marseille . 
I wash many my hands when i work ;)


June is finished ....
Ready to start July :)