Saturday, June 11, 2016

STELLAR NIGHT ON THE WINTER FOREST , My Winter Textile Poem


STELLAR NIGHT ON THE WINTER FOREST
My Winter Textile Poem
October 2015


Sometimes the night is not so dark .
The sky gets dressed of various colors, yellow, blues, greens, red, and mixtures of all these colors with as results of brown tints. 
The sky is star-studded with rare falling stars. 
On this Kaftan , I reproduced this sky idea in my own way .


This hand embroidered stellar night is on a winter forest .
A winter forest with fir trees, covered with ice-cold snow. The light coming from this starry sky gives bluish reflections to the white trees, they sparkle in the night. It is the magic of the nature. Imagine the silence, the beauty, the peace of this place, far from the fury and the horrors which invade our world.
























The lining side :




Details :



*
Thank you for your visit and interest .
For any request concerning my work , you can contact me at :
jevdajevda@gmail.com

Jenny Eve

*
***
*