Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MIAO CANDY NECKLACES


MIAO CANDY NECKLACES
Archives Work January 2013

The Miao Flowers make magnificent silk embroideries , very fine and delicate, which are ornamented with plastic beads .
It is a very kitsch contrast. these plastic beads which remind me 1970s, when I received, as many children ,these kit boxes to create your own jewels . Very kitsch , bad quality and made in China .
For me, the Miao Flower Tribes embroideries associated with plastic beads are like candies. It´s like a child's universe. This impression and my own childhood memories make me create necklaces in this spirit.

*
Model MIAO CANDY PETITE FLEUR










*
Model MIAO BUBBLE GUM








*
Model MIAO SUGAR CANDY










*
Model MIAO  SWEET CANDY







*
Model MIAO FIZZY CANDY







*
Thank you for your visit and interest in my creations.
For any request concerning my work , you can contact me at :
jevdajevda@gmail.com

Jenny Eve / Jevda

*
***
*