Thursday, June 9, 2016

VOLE , OISEAU VOLE


VOLE , OISEAU VOLE 
A Shawl / Stole Embroidered
Archive Work October 2012 
PIECE UNIQUE

Inspired by a George Barbier illustration , for the French magazine 
"Journal des Dames et des Modes" 1914



This luxurious shawl is created in a vintage silk sari , dark chocolate / black , embroidered with metallic threads old gold .
Embroidered with wool threads brown , cream , camel , green moss .








Dimensions with fringes : 96" x 20"  /   244 cm x51 cm
Closure with black jersey knotted








Lining : deep brown mohair
I embroidered the lining side , because I think the back side of the embroideries is all the time interesting 




Many work days are necessary to create a piece like that .
The price for this sort of creation is 800 USD .

For any request concerning my work , ( I work on custom order too ) you can contact me at :
jevdajevda@gmail.com

*
Thank you very much for your visit and interest.

Jenny Eve / Jevda

*
***
*