Sunday, December 4, 2016

BABOUCHKA


BABOUCKA
Luxurious Shawl Embroidered
Piece Unique




To create this Babouchka , I used a silk organza deep blue , striped eggplant ( difficult to notice this detail if we don't look the fabric carefully )
This organza is embroidered with sequins and metallic threads , dark gold.
It was my base to work ....

I hand sewn pieces of silk embroidered , cut in vintage saris.


I added my "rustic" wool embroidery




On the front, vintage silk panel woven with flowers motifs .
decorated with multicolor wool lines



Closed by magnetic snap pressure



DIMENSIONS , fringes includes :
approx 3 yards x 22.4 inches
approx 2.75 meters x 57 centimeters


I embroidered Babouchka with wool threads :
Imaginary flowers in the grass


Different shades of green , orange , pink , red .


Fringes made with wool threads , one by one .
Deep brown , with touches of green , orange , pink , red.

Lining with navy blue silk


Long orange tassel in the back.


Babouchka price : 490 USD + shipping worldwide ( parcel registered ) 40 USD
Installment payments are possible , don't hesitate to ask to me and we can plan what is the best for you: 
jevdajevda@gmail.com 


Washing instruction : Dry cleaning only.

INFORMATIONS :
Colors and Light may vary depending your screen.
Sometimes marking , irregularities or imperfect embroideries / colors , condition maybe apparent.
This should not be considered as imperfection and are the characteristic of vintage materialsand craft method of dyeing

Thank you for your visit and interest in my work

Jenny Eve

*
***
*

Sold Out