Thursday, February 9, 2017

FLORALIES


FLORALIES
Collar Necklace , Piece Unique



Created in a magnificent floral Japanese crepe silk from 1940s.
Small dots embroidered with wool threads . Same wool threads are used to make the long irregular fringes , who are knotted and braided .


This necklace is comfortable to wear : between the front and the lining , i use felt , to give its shape and thickness



This collar necklace can be worn reversible , because the lining is a wonderful upcycled crepe silk , printed flowers , from India .


Entirely hand-sewn



Closed on the neck by a magnetic snap fastener : a very easy to fix it .


Price 170 USD + worldwide registered shipping with tracking number 18 USD
Installment payments are possible, don't hesitate to ask to me and we can plan what is the best for you  jevdajevda@gmail.com

You have the possibility to purchase it in my shop which is on the top right side of this page
( THE SHOP )


INFORMATIONS :
Colors and Light may vary depending your screen.
Sometimes marking , irregularities or imperfect embroideries / colors , condition maybe apparent .
This should not be considered as imperfection and are the characteristic of vintage materials and craft method of dyeing.


DIMENSIONS :
Neck circumference 18 inch // 45,5 cm.
collar front high : 5 inch // 12,5 cm , sides 2.75 inch // 7 cm.
From the front neckline to the end of the fringes : 34 inch // 86 cm.
From the back of the neck to the end of the fringes : 40.5 inch // 103 cm.

For information , I am a "petite size" ( 5'2" // 1m59 ) , wearing a small FR 36 // US petite size S / 4 .
My neck circumference is 12 inch // 30,5 cm .

If you think my necklaces are too much big ( maybe on me because my petite size , but I love that , xxl necklaces ) , if you are more taller than me , the result will be different ....


Thank you for your visit and interest in my work

Jenny Eve

*
***
*