Thursday, March 2, 2017

GIGI THE PARROT


GIGI THE PARROT
A necklace Piece Unique


Tropical parrot printed on a cotton fabric where I added a bit of acrylic paint on it , to change some colors .



This fabric is fixed on a thick felt medallion.
Green apple glass Beads are hand-sewn all around it.



All the green apple beads are an old stock , from 1980s/90s.
The tiny turquoise beads and deep orange , are from 1930s , they were produced in France ( Briare ) and used to make Rosary.


The lining is made in a new Japanese cotton printed , printed flowers , fixed on a thick felt .
I hand-sewed the 2 medallions together .

DIMENSIONS :
from the neck to the pendant bottom : 66 cm // 26 inch
medallion : 17 cm x 10 cm // 6.69 inch x 3.93 inch
Length pendants 11 cm to 13 cm // 4.50 inch to 5.25 inch

For information , I am a "petite size" ( 5'2" // 1m59 ) , wearing a small FR 36 // US petite size S / 4 .
My neck circumference is 12 inch // 30,5 cm .

If you think my necklaces are too much big ( maybe on me because my petite size , but I love that , xxl necklaces ) , if you are more taller than me , the result will be different ....


Price : 160 USD + worldwide shipping registered 12 USD
Installment payments are possible, don't hesitate to ask to me and we can plan what is the best for you: jevdajevda@gmail.com


INFORMATIONS :
Colors and Light may vary depending your screen.
Sometimes marking , irregularities or imperfect embroideries / colors , condition maybe apparent .
This should not be considered as imperfection and are the characteristic of vintage materials and craft method of dyeing.

Thank you for your visit and interest in my work

Jenny Eve

*
***
*

Sold Out