Thursday, March 23, 2017

CHINESE PORCELAIN 2


CHINESE PORCELAIN 2
Beaded Necklace
Piece unique


Cotton printed Chinese porcelain
I embroidered on the central medallion tiny wood beads in blue purple shades , and black wood beads : all they are very old , from 1900s and 1930s . They were used to make Rosary . They come from France.


The fringes are made with the tiny black wood beads , from the 1900s.
Large blue glass beads , from India , old stock 1980s/90s.


This cotton fabric is fixed on a thick felt medallion.
I do the same thing for the lining side.
I hand-sewed the 2 medallions together .


Can be worn both sides :
The lining is a very pretty up-cycled silk , from India , with delicate flowers.


DIMENSIONS:
From the neck to the fringes bottom : 61 cm // 24 inch
medallion : 12 cm x 12 cm // 4.75 inch x 4.75 inch
Length fringes , approx : 14 cm // 5.50 inch

For information , I am a "petite size" ( 5'2" // 1m59 ) , wearing a small FR 36 // US petite size S / 4 .
My neck circumference is 12 inch // 30,5 cm .

If you think my necklaces are too much big ( maybe on me because my petite size , but I love that , xxl necklaces ) , if you are more taller than me , the result will be different ....


Price : 210 USD + worldwide shipping registered 18 USD
Installment payments are possible, don't hesitate to ask to me and we can plan what is the best for you: jevdajevda@gmail.com

INFORMATIONS :
Colors and Light may vary depending your screen.
Sometimes marking , irregularities or imperfect embroideries / colors , condition maybe apparent .
This should not be considered as imperfection and are the characteristic of vintage materials and craft method of dyeing.

Thank you for your visit and interest in my work.

Jenny Eve

*
***
*

Sold Out