Wednesday, May 31, 2017

CELESTIA


CELESTIA
Necklace
Limited edition 2 exemplars


CELESTIA is made with Chinese cloisonne enamel beads 
and green Indian glass beads , from an old stock 1980s/90s.


The medallion is in red silk , embroidered and painted .
On the red silk I hand-sewn vintage crystal red beads.

I also used these crystal red beads on the necklace structure .


Dimensions :
From the neck to the pendant bottom : 60 cm // 23 inch
Neck circumference : 76 cm // 30 inch
Medallion : 11 cm // 4.5 inch 
Length pendants 12 cm to 14 cm // 4.75 inch to 5.5 inch


The long and round red glass beads are vintage .
7 are in wood , from 1930s .


The medallion lining is in vintage silk , fixed on a thick felt .


I hand-sewn the 2 medallions together.



Price 260 USD + worldwide shipping registered 25 USD
If you want to purchase in Euros , it is possible , you can ask to me .
Installment payments are possible, don't hesitate to ask to me and we can plan what is the best for you  jevdajevda@gmail.com

You have the possibility to purchase it in my shop which is on the top right side of this page
( THE SHOP )

***
You can see a video I made , to present CELESTIA :


Click on the title to watch the video:
CELESTIA Necklace

INFORMATIONS :
Colors and Light may vary depending your screen.
Sometimes marking , irregularities or imperfect embroideries / colors , condition maybe apparent .
This should not be considered as imperfection and are the characteristic of vintage materials and craft method of dyeing.

Thank you for your visit and interest in my work.

Jenny Eve

*
***
*