Tuesday, August 1, 2017

COQUELICOTS DES CHAMPS


COQUELICOTS DES CHAMPS
A necklace miniature Naïve painting.
Piece Unique


The poppies are painted on canvas for painting , with acrylic paint.
The red colors shade on the poppies is more correct in the pictures "work in progress" than on the pictures presentation . The poppies red is not so flashy , it is a deep red , in harmony with the red beads .


The canvas painted is glued to a medallion in thick felt. 
Vintage black glass rosary beads , from 1930s, made in France ,  are hand-sewn all around it.



I also used large olive beads for rosary , in black and red wood . 
They are vintage , from 1930s/40s



2 long beaded pendants in the back :


The lining is made in up-cycled silk , black , fixed on a thick felt .
I hand-sewed the 2 medallions together . 




DIMENSIONS :
From the neck to the front pendants bottom : 71 cm // 28 inch
From the neck to the top of the medallion : 29 cm // 11.5 inch
Medallion : 14 cm x 11,5 cm // 5.5 inch x 4.5 inch
Length front pendants : 28 cm // 11 inch
Length back pendants : 37 cm // 14.5 inch

For information , I am a "petite size" ( 5'2" // 1m59 ) , wearing a small FR 36 // US petite size S / 4 .
My neck circumference is 12 inch // 30,5 cm .

If you think my necklaces are too much big ( maybe on me because my petite size , but I love that , xxl necklaces ) , if you are more taller than me , the result will be different ....



Price : 360 USD + international shipping registered 35 USD
If you want to purchase in Euros , it is possible , you can ask to me .
Installment payments / layaway are possible , don't hesitate to ask to me and we can plan what is the best for you: jevdajevda@gmail.com

You have the possibility to purchase it in my shop which is on the top right side of this page
( THE SHOP )



INFORMATIONS :
Sometimes marking , irregularities or imperfect embroideries / colors , condition maybe apparent .
This should not be considered as imperfection and are the characteristic of vintage materials and craft method of dyeing.
This should not be considered as imperfection and are the characteristic of vintage materials.
Colors and light may vary depending on your screen.


Thank you for your visit and interest in my work.

Jenny Eve

*
***
*