Sunday, August 13, 2017

LES TROIS MEDAILLONS


LES TROIS MEDAILLONS
Parure de Cou
Necklace
Piece Unique

WORK IN PROGRESS

After 3 months hesitation , 
I decided to use some elements from this gigantic Berber necklace,
to create other pieces.


This necklace too much heavy : 1 kilo 300 grams to be worn as it is .
I finally decide to try to give to it another life .....


I have envy to create with these typical Berber beads , some "Parures de cou" ( Necklaces )
more "Couture" than "Ethnic


I prepared 3 medallions , cut in a silk embroidered .
I hand painted the embroideries .
Between these painted embroideries, I will sew vintage beads .
This photo will remind me where they have to be :) 


I will use the Berber beads between the medallions .
And mix them with other beads .

Only beads in orange shades ?


Or mixed with blue ?


The photo to help to take my decision .....


As I am in a period orange + blue ,
I took my decision ;) 


Thank you for your visit and interest in my work

Jenny Eve

*
***
*